Insurance maps of Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania, February 1901 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Butler, Butler County, Pennsylvania, February 1901
Title from sheets 2-14: Feb. 1901, Butler, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 14 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 79°53ʹ43ʺ/N 40°51ʹ40ʺ).
- Partial cadastral map.
Title from sheet 1.
Sheet 1 includes index to streets and specials, and adjoining sheets index map.
Some sheets include multiple sections; sections have various orientations.
Sheet 11 shows Standard Plate Glass Co.
" 14 sheets (4519)."
View MARC record | catkey: 7056459