Disability and aging discrimination : perspectives in law and psychology / Richard L. Wiener, Steven L. Willborn, editors
- New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 270 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wiener, Richard L., Willborn, Steven L., and University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Law-Psychology Program
- Finding the assumptions in the law : social analytic jurisprudence, disability, and aging workers / Richard L. Wiener and Stacie Nichols Keller -- Ageism : the strange case of prejudice against the older you / Todd D. Nelson -- Disability and aging : historical and contemporary views / Peter Blanck -- The aging workforce and paid time off / Gillian Lester -- Baby boomers at work : growing older and working more / Eve M. Brank -- The relationship between disability discrimination and age discrimination in workers' compensation / John F. Burton, Jr. -- The stigma of disabilities and the Americans with Disabilities Act / Michael Selmi -- Age and disability within the scope of American discrimination law / Stewart J. Schwab and Garth Glissman -- Implicit attitudes and discrimination against people with physical disabilities / John F. Dovidio, Lisa Pagotto, and Michelle R. Hebl -- Cross-cultural perspectives on stigma / Cynthia Willis Esqueda -- Disability and procedural fairness in the workplace / Larry Heuer -- Procedural justice and the structure of the age and disability laws / Steven L. Willborn -- A social psychological perspective of disability justice / Sarah J. Gervais.
- 9781441962928 (alk. paper)
1441962921 (alk. paper)
- Papers originally presented at a conference sponsored by the University of Nebraska--Lincoln Law and Psychology Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7057648