Language arts objective sequence / Jacqueline Robertson, Sheldon Braaten
- Robertson, Jacqueline
- Champaign, IL : Research Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Braaten, Sheldon
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The LOS is a comprehensive, observation-based assessment tool for language arts teachers, reading specialists, English as Second Language (ESL) teachers, and curriculum directors. LOS helps evaluate students' current performance levels and identify specific goals and objectives that will provide a foundation for the development of appropriate instructional or intervention plans. It consists of 312 objectives and 69 long-term goals divided into nine subscales that comprise the typical components of language arts curricula.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 7057862