On the origin, nature, progress, and influence of consular establishments / by D.B. Warden ; with a new introduction by William E. Butler
- Warden, David Bailie, 1772-1845
- Clark, N.J. : Lawbook Exchange, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- lxxi, 331 pages ; 24 cm
- The commercial advantages of consular establishments -- The political and economical advantages of consular establishments -- The origin of consular jurisdiction -- Of consuls for the regulation of internal commerce, and the municipal administration of districts -- The nature and extent of consular jurisdiction -- Of the consular system of the United States of America -- The French consular system -- The English consular system -- The Consular system of Holland -- The Russian consular system -- Consular system of Denmark -- Consular system of Portugal -- Consular system of Austria.
- 9781616190668 (hardcover : alk. paper), 1616190663 (hardcover : alk. paper), 9781616191160 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 1616191163 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Originally published: Paris : Printed and sold by Smith, 1813.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7058890