From the mind to the feet : assessing the perception-to-intent-to-action dynamic / [edited by] Strategic Multilayer Assessment editorial board, Lawrence A. Kuznar, Allison Astorino-Courtois, Sarah Canna ; [authors, Kathleen L. Kiernan [and others]].
- Additional Titles:
- From the mind to the feet : assessing the perception to intent to action dynamic
Assessing the perception-to-intent-to-action dynamic
- Maxwell AFB, AL : Air University Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 169 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kuznar, Lawrence A.
Kiernan, Kathleen L.
United States. Strategic Command (2002- )
Air University (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Pt. 1. Operational perspective : basic issues in gauging intent. From shoe leather to satellites : shifting the conceptual lens / Kathleen L. Kiernan and Daniel J. Mabrey -- Betting responsibly : an effects-based thinker's framework for characterizing intent / Harry A. Foster -- Gauging the intent of nation-states and nonstate actors : an operator's perspective / Gary Schaub, Jr. -- From observation to action : redefining winning and sovereignty for the information age / John W. Bodnar -- Pt. 2. Academic perspectives : theory and research in gauging intent. Anthropological reflections on motive and intent and the strategic multilayer assessment typology / Lawrence A. Kuznar -- Psychology : policy makers and their interpretations matter / Margaret G. Hermann -- Intent from an international politics perspective : decision makers, intelligence communities, and assessment of the adversary's intentions / Keren Yarhi-Milo -- Social cognitive neuroscience : the neuroscience of intent / Sabrina J. Pagano -- Neuropsychological and brain-imaging techniques / Abigail J.C. Chapman -- Desperate measures : different types of violence, motivations, and impact on stability / Thomas Rieger -- Communications : framing effects and political behavior / Toby Bolsen -- Decision science : a subjective decision modeling approach for identifying intent / Elisa Jayne Bienenstock and Allison Astorino-Courtois.
- At head of title: Air University.
Shipping List No.: 2011-0281-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7059320