Riding the storm [electronic resource] : landslide danger in the San Francisco Bay Area / producer, director, editor, Karen Adams
- Additional Titles:
- Landslide danger in the San Francisco Bay Area
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2007.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Karen
Van Wazer, Wendy
Wilson, Raymond C.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- General information product ; 48
- [One-hour video] (58:27 min.) -- [trailer] (10:59 min.).
- Documents the tragic events and lessons learned from the catastrophic landslides in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Video file available in downloadable MP4 file format, trailer available in downloadable (MP4, AVI, M4P) formats.
Title from title screen (viewed November 13, 2008).
Credits: principal videographer, Douglas Devore; graphics animator/artist, Bryan Coleman; lead associate editor Wendy Van Wazer; chief scientific advisor Raymond Wilson; original musical score and sound design by Dan Cantrell.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Multimedia software player such as Apple Quicktime Player, Windows Media Player, or RealPlayer.
Mode of access: Internet via USGS website.
View MARC record | catkey: 7061724