Impact of green infrastructure and low impact development on the nation's water quality, economy, and communities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, September 30, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 137 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Sustainable design—United States
- Sustainable construction—United States
- Sustainable engineering—United States
- Green technology—United States
- Water conservation projects—United States
- Water quality management—United States
- Federal aid to water quality management—United States
- City planning—Environmental aspects—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0290-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7063868