Harvard business review on winning negotiations
- Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 250 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- The Harvard business review paperback series
- Investigative negotiation / Deepak Malhotra and Max H. Bazerman -- Deals without delusions / Dan Lovallo ... [et al.] -- Breakthrough bargaining / Deborah M. Kolb and Judith Williams -- Building deals on bedrock / David Harding and Sam Rovit -- Getting past yes: negotiating as if implementation mattered / Danny Ertel -- Negotiating without a net: a conversation with the NYPD's Dominick J. Misino / Diane L. Coutu -- Six habits of merely effective negotiators / James K. Sebenius -- The fine art of friendly acquisition / Robert J. Aiello and Michael D. Watkins -- Negotiating the spirit of the deal / Ron S. Fortgang, David A. Lax, and James K. Sebenius -- When to walk away from a deal / Geoffrey Bullinan, Jean-Marc Le Roux, and Rolf-Magnus Weddigen.
- 9781422162576 (alk. paper) and 1422162575 (alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Harvard business review
- Contains articles previously published in the Harvard business review. and Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7067212