World encyclopedia of entrepreneurship [electronic resource] / edited by Léo-Paul Dana
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 495 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dana, Leo Paul
- Elgar original reference
- Business angels / Colin M. Mason -- Chinese clan entrepreneurship / David Leong -- Configuration approach in entrepreneurship research / Rainer Harms and Sascha Kraus -- Criminal entrepreneurship / Petter Gottschalk -- Defining the entrepreneur / Louis Jacques Filion -- Economics and entrepreneurship / William J. Baumol -- Employee start-ups / Andreas Koch -- Entrepreneurial decision-making / Jean Bonnet, Pascal Cussy and Thomas Brau -- Entrepreneurial desirability / Yvon Gasse -- Entrepreneurial orientation / Thomas H. Hawver and Jeffrey M. Pollack -- Entrepreneurship education / Alain Fayolle -- Entrepreneurship in the ethnic ownership economy / Ivan H. Light -- Entrepreneurship policy / David B. Audretsch -- Environment for entrepreneurship / Jean J. Obrecht -- Ethics and entrepreneurship / Alan E. Singer -- Ethnic minority entrepreneurship / Léo-Paul Dana and Michael Morris -- Evolution of entrepreneurship : toward stewardship-based economics / Raymond W.Y. Kao, Rowland R. Kao and Kenneth R. Kao -- Exit / Karl Wennberg -- Family business / Sascha Kraus and Rainer Harms -- Feasibility of entrepreneurship / Yvon Gasse -- Geographic proximity in entrepreneurship / Udo Staber -- Global entrepreneurship and transnationalism / Ivan H. Light -- Historical context of entrepreneurship / Mark Casson -- Hotelier entrepreneur / Kirk Frith -- Howard Hughes / Teresa E. Dana -- The Hudson's Bay Company / Lynn Ferguson -- Implicit theories of entrepreneurship / Jeffrey M. Pollack -- Indigenous entrepreneurship as a function of cultural perceptions of opportunity / Léo-Paul Dana and Robert Brent Anderson -- Interdependent innovation / Adam M. Kleinbaum -- Intermediated internationalization theory / Zoltan J. Acs and Siri Terjesen -- International entrepreneurship / Benjamin M. Oviatt, Vladislav R. Maksimov and Patricia P. McDougall -- Internationalization of European entrepreneurs / Léo-Paul Dana ... [et al.] -- Involuntary entrepreneurship / Teemu Kautonen ... [et al.] -- Islam and entrepreneurship / Wafica Ali Ghoul -- Learning business planning / P. Kyrö and M. Niemi -- Mature-age entrepreneurship / Paull C. Weber and Michael T. Schaper -- Pastoralism as a form of entrepreneurship / A. Allan Degen -- Process / Yvon Gasse -- A quantum-holographic approach to the psychophysiology of intuitive action / Raymond Trevor Bradley and Dana Tomasino -- Regional context of entrepreneurship / Dieter Bögenhold and Uwe Fachinger -- Religion as an explanatory variable for entrepreneurship / Léo-Paul Dana -- Rural entrepreneurship / Gerard McElwee and Andrew Atherton -- Schumpeter, creative destruction and entrepreneurship / Dieter Bögenhold -- Self-efficacy / Jeffrey M. Pollack -- Signalling / Uschi Backes-Gellner and Arndt Werner -- Simulation games / Christian Lendner and Jutta Huebscher -- Small island entrepreneurship / Godfrey Baldacchino -- Social entrepreneurship / Ana Maria Peredo -- Strategy and entrepreneurship / Robert T. Hamilton -- Teams / Leon Schjoedt and Sascha Kraus -- Ten percenters : fast-growth middle-market firms in Britain / David Storey -- Territorial entrepreneurship / Pierre-André Julien -- Third-world entrepreneurship / Peter Kilby -- Trust entrepreneurship / Friederike Welter -- Venture capital / Jeffrey M. Pollack and Thomas H. Hawver.
- "This comprehensive reference work, written by some of the most eminent academics in the field, contains entries on numerous aspects of entrepreneurship. Topics covered include : business angels, Chinese clan entrepreneurship, criminal entrepreneurship, defining the entrepreneur, employee start-ups, entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurship policy, ethics, ethnic minority entrepreneurship, family business, global entrepreneurship and transnationalism, indigenous entrepreneurship, international entrepreneurship, internationalization, involuntary entrepreneurship, Islam and entrepreneurship, mature-age entrepreneurs, pastorialism, religion as an explanatory variable for entrepreneurship, rural entrepreneurship, self-efficacy, small island entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship and venture capital. There are also entries on individuals including Conrad Hilton, Howard Hughes and Joseph Schumpeter"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781849808453 (electronic bk.)
1849808457 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7068005