NIH radio. NIH audio reports
- Additional Titles:
- National Institutes of Health radio. National Institutes of Health audio reports and NIH audio reports
- Bethesda, Md. : National Institutes of Health
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.) and National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Office of Communications and Public Liaison
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2005.
- Publication Frequency:
- Two times per week
- Streaming and downloadable audio files in MP3 format and transcripts in HTML format., "[A] service of the Office of Communications & Public Liaison.", and "Each report is based on a current press release and typically contains soundbites from NIH experts. They are one to four minutes long and health-related. They can be broadcast as is, or can be used as source material for other journalistic purposes."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. and System requirements: PC with MP3-capable software. Files also can be transferred to iPod or other MP3 devices.
View MARC record | catkey: 7068680