Response of two terrestrial salamander species to spring burning in the Sierra Nevada, California / Karen E. Bagne and Kathryn L. Purcell
- Bagne, Karen Elizabeth
- Fort Collins, CO : United States Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Purcell, Kathryn L. and Rocky Mountain Research Station (Fort Collins, Colo.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.79:RMRS-RN-41
- Gregarious slender salamander—Effect of fires on.
- Ensatina eschscholtzi—Effect of fires on.
- Prescribed burning—Environmental aspects—California—Sierra National Forest
- Forest ecology—California—Sierra National Forest
- Forest management—California—Sierra National Forest
- Sierra National Forest (Calif.)
- Sierra Nevada (Calif. and Nev.)
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 27, 2011).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 8-10).
View MARC record | catkey: 7069200