Simulation of streamflow and suspended-sediment concentrations and loads in the lower Nueces River watershed, downstream for Lake Corpus Christi to the Nueces Estuary, south Texas, 1958-2008 [electronic resource] / by Darwin J. Ockerman and Franklin T. Heitmuller; in cooperation with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District [and others].
- Ockerman, Darwin J.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, [2010, i.e. 2011]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 50 pages) : illustrations (some color), color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Heitmuller, Franklin T.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Fort Worth District
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scientific Investigations Report ; 2010-5194
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 28, 2011).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-43).
View MARC record | catkey: 7069300