An assessment of the effects of oil and gas field activities on nesting raptors in the Rawlins, Wyoming and Price, Utah field offices of the Bureau of Land Management [electronic resource] / Jeff P. Smith, Steven J. Slater, and Mike C. Neal ; prepared for U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Utah State Office, Salt Lake City, Wyoming State Office, Cheyenne and Colorado State Office, Lakewood
- BLM technical note ; 433
- Birds of prey—Effect of habitat modification on—Wyoming—Rawlins
- Birds of prey—Effect of habitat modification on—Utah—Price
- Oil fields—Environmental aspects—Wyoming—Rawlins
- Oil fields—Environmental aspects—Utah—Price
- Gas fields—Environmental aspects—Wyoming—Rawlins
- Gas fields—Environmental aspects—Utah—Price
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on May 26, 2011).
"BLM/WY-ST-10/008+1110"--P.  of PDF cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 59-62).
View MARC record | catkey: 7070070