Danville, Montour Co., Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : Aug. 1891 / Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Danville, Montour County, Pennsylvania : August 1891 and Title on sheets 2-10: Aug. 1891, Danville, PA
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 9 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm + 1 title sheet
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 76°36ʹ46ʺ/N 40°57ʹ58ʺ).
- Title sheet is sheet  and includes an index to streets and "specials," an adjoining sheets index map, a note signed by "John W. Farnsworth" and other notes.
Partial cadastral map.
"10 sheets (4628)" in upper right corner of sheet .
Sheet 6 only shows the "Montour Iron and Steel Co."
Sheet 7 includes ancillary maps of the "The Danville Nail and Manufac. Co." and the "Danville Furnace Co. Limited (not running)."
Sheet 9 includes an ancillary map of the "Riverside Coal Yard" area.
Sheet 10 includes an ancillary map of "The Danville Stove & M'f'g. Co."
View MARC record | catkey: 7071079