[Hot Dots reading comprehension] [kit].
- Additional Titles:
- Reading comprehension and Hot Dots reading comprehension progam
- Rancho Dominguez, CA : Educational Insights, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 6 sets of flash cards (36 cards in each set with instructions), 6 Hot Dots power pens with instructions ; in 6 locally supplied containers (33 x 28 x 9 cm each)
- Additional Creators:
- Educational Insights (Firm)
- Set 1. Getting the main idea -- Set 2. Noting and recalling details -- Set 3. Drawing conclusions / predicting outcomes -- Set 4. Using context clues -- Set 5. Finding the sequence and finding cause and effect -- Set 6. Making inferences.
- These self-checking flash card sets help students practice their reading comprehension skills. The 50 stories in each set are located on the front of the cards. On the back of the cards, there are 4 multiple-choice questions. Students can verify answers by using the Hot Dots power pen, or write down the answers and check them against the answer key.
Hot Dots power pens detect right and wrong answers with flashing lights and sounds.
- Title supplied by cataloger from publisher's website.
EI-2790 - EI-2795.
In locally supplied plastic bags (27 x 32 cm.).
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Frederik and Ruth P. Rasmussen Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 7071187