Progress in cattle & sheep practice. / Edited by J. F. Smithcors and E. J. Catcott
- Wheaton, Ill. : American Veterinary Publications, [1968-1974]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes in 5 ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Smithcors, J. F. and Catcott, E. J. (Earl J.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Modern veterinary reference series ; 8-10,17, 18
- v. 1, pt. 1. Infections and infestations.--pt. 2. Nutrition, mastitis, reproduction, herd health.--pt. 3. Noninfectious diseases, treatment procedures.--v. 2., pt. 2. Infections, mastitis, reproduction.--pt. 2. Nutrition, noninfectious diseases, surgery.
- Related Titles:
- Modern veterinary practice
- "The bound book edition of the loose-leaf monthly releases of the Modern veterinary practice reference and data service."
View MARC record | catkey: 710435