Research in the social sciences : its fundamental methods and objectives / by Robert Ezra Park, Allyn Abbott Young, Clark Wissler [and others] ... Edited, with an introduction, by Wilson Gee
- Gee, Wilson, 1888-1961
- New York : The Macmillan company, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- x pages, 2 leaves, 3-305 pages : illustrations (map) diagrams ; 20 1/2 cm
- Additional Creators:
- University of Virginia. Institute for Research in the Social Sciences
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Sociology, by R. E. Park.--Economics, by A. A. Young.--Anthropology, by C. Wissler.--Statistics, by R. E. Chaddock.--Psychology, by R. S. Woodworth.--Jurisprudence, by R. Pound.--History, by A. M. Schlesinger.--Philosophy, by J. Dewey.--Polotical science, by C. A. Beard.
- Half-title: Institute for research in the social sciences, the University of Virginia.
A series of lectures delivered at the Institute for research in the social sciences. cf. Intrd.
View MARC record | catkey: 710553