- Conference Author:
- World Engineering Congress (1st : 1929 : Tokyo)
- Tokyo : World engineering congress, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 39 volumes in 20 : illustrations,plates(2col.)portraits,plans,facsimiles,tables ,diagrams ; 25 1/2 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Nihon Kōgakkai
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- I. General reports.--II. General problems concerning engineering and miscellaneous.--III-IV. Engineering science.--V. Precision machines and instruments. Aeronautics and aeronautical engineering.--VI. Engineering materials.--VII-VIII. Architecture and structural engineering.--IX-XII. Public works.--XIII-XVII. Railway engineering.--XVIII Transportation (land, water and air transportation and subway).--XIX-XX. Communication.--XXI-XXVII. Mechanical engineering.--XXIV. Illuminating engineering.--XXV-XXVII. Mechanical engineering.--XXVIII. Refrigerating industry. Textile industry. Automotive engineering.--XXIX-XXX. Shipbuilding and marine engineering.--XXXIII-XXXVII. Mining and metallurgy.--XXXVIII. Scientific management.--XXXIX. Abstracts and indices of papers.
- At head of title: World engineering congress, Tokyo, 1929.
Standard edition (half leather).
The congress was convened under the auspices of Kogakkai (Engineering society of Japan).
Contributions are mainly in English; a few are in Japanese, French, German, Italian or Esperanto. Japanese papers are accompanied by abstracts in English.
"Publications" of the congress: v.1, p.4-7.
Table of contents of the Proceedings is included in v.1, p.199-248, and in v.39 (50p. at end).
Errata (2p.) for v.3, paper 158, laid in that volume following p.114.
View MARC record | catkey: 714034