Signal transduction immunohistochemistry : methods and protocols / edited by Alexander E. Kalyuzhny
- New York, NY : Humana Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 302 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kalyuzhny, Alexander E.
- Overview of the generation, validation, and application of phosphosite-specific antibodies / Kathy Brumbaugh ... [et al.] -- Selection and validation of antibodies for signal transduction immunohistochemistry / Juraj Bodo and Eric D. Hsi -- Overview of western blotting for determining antibody specificities for immunohistochemistry / Biji T. Kurien -- Optimized protocol to make phospho-specific antibodies that work / Amy J. Archuleta ... [et al.] -- Methodology and technology for stabilization of specific states of signal transduction proteins / Mats Boren -- Enhanced antigen-retrieval protocol for immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues / Sergei I. Syrbu and Michael B. Cohen -- Imaging techniques in signal transduction IHC / Jerry Sedgewick -- Practical considerations of image analysis and quantification of signal transduction IHC staining / Michael Grunkin, Jakob Raundahl, and Niels T. Foged -- Flow cytometric analysis of cell signaling proteins / Maria A. Suni and Vernon C. Maino -- CytoSys : a tool for extracting cell-cycle-related expression dynamics from static data / Jayant Avva ... [et al.] -- Signaling events initiated by kappa opioid receptor activation : quantification and immunocolocalization using phospho-selective KOR, p38 MAPK, and KIR 3.1 antibodies / Julia C. Lemos, Clarisse A. Roth, and Charles Chavkin -- Immunohistochemical assessment of signal transduction and cell-cycle networks in neural tumors / Daniel Ciznadija, Afsar Barlas, and Katia Manova -- Novel multicolor immunofluorescence technique using primary antibodies raised in the same host species / Jillian Frisch ... [et al.] -- Activation and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells / Pravin J. Mishra and Debabrata Banerjee -- Double in situ detection of sonic hedgehog mRNA and pMAPK protein in examining the cell proliferation signaling pathway in mouse embryo / Sho Fujisawa ... [et al.] -- Identifying intracellular sites of eicosanoid lipid mediator synthesis with eicosacell assays / Christianne Bandeira-Melo, Peter F. Weller, and Patricia T. Bozza -- Absorption control in immunohistochemistry using phospho-peptides immobilized on magnetic beads / Jordan Schoephoerster ... [et al.].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Don and Marion MacKinnon Library Endowment in Biotechnology; 2011.
- Endowment Note:
- Don and Marion MacKinnon Library Endowment in Biotechnology
View MARC record | catkey: 7152381