Interinstitutional style guide. 2011 / European Union
- Additional Titles:
- Interinstitutional style guide, 2011
- Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 268 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- European Union
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- One of the European Union's priorities and vital tasks is to disseminate information in all languages. Twenty-three language communities have established a common working environment in order to present a consistent identity of the European Union institutions to citizens. This publication demonstrates that multilingualism need not be a source of disparity as it provides a common point of reference for the different language groups, as well as the institutions, bodies and agencies, which have multiplied over recent years. It draws together linguistic resources, turning apparent disparity into a source of unity between all those involved in producing texts for the European Union.
- "OA-31-10-655-EN-C"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7152672