Cybersecurity : DHS's role, federal efforts, and national policy : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, June 16, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 59 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Rules and practice
- Cyberterrorism—United States—Prevention
- Computer security—Government policy—United States
- Computer networks—Security measures—Government policy—United States
- Information storage and retrieval systems—United States—Security measures—Government policy
- 9780160887376 and 0160887372
- Shipping list no.: 2011-0330-P. and "Serial no. 111-71."
View MARC record | catkey: 7153627