Online territories : globalization, mediated practice, and social space / edited by Miyase Christensen, André Jansson and Christian Christensen
- Digital formations ; v. 61
- The everyday war : Iraq, youtube, and the banal spectacle / Christian Christensen -- The domestication of online pornography : how cyberporn found a home in the American home / Jonathan Lillie -- Fans online : affective media consumption and production in the age of convergence / Cornel Sandvoss -- The place of internet gambling : presence, vice, and domestic space / Holly Kruse -- Spamculture : the informational politics of functional trash / Kristoffer Gansing -- Mediapolis, human (in)security and citizenship communication and glocal development challenges in the digital era / Thomas Tufte -- The rise and fall of online feminism / Liesbet van Zoonen -- Social movement web use in theory and practice : a content analysis / Laura Stein -- Identity and surveillance play in hybrid space / David Phillips -- Hacking, jamming, boycotting, and out-foxing the commercial music market-makers / Patrick Burkart -- Diaspora, mediated communication, and space : a transnational framework to study identity / Myria Georgiou -- Online social media, communicative practice and complicit surveillance in transnational contexts / Miyase Christensen -- Cosmopolitan capsules : mediated networking and social control in expatriate spaces / André Jansson -- Reconfiguring diasporic-ethnic identities : the web as technology of representation and resistance / Olga G. Bailey.
- 9781433107979 (pbk. : alk. paper)
143310797X (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781433107986 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1433107988 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Scott Steinhauer Libraries Collection Endowment for International Studies; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 7155336