Stuff you don't learn in engineering school [electronic resource] : skills for success in the real world / Carl Selinger
- Selinger, Carl
- Piscataway, N.J. : IEEE press ; Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 178 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Stuff you don't learn in engineering school -- Writing -- Speaking and listening -- Making decisions -- Getting feedback -- Setting priorities -- Being effective at meetings -- Understanding yourself and others -- Working in teams -- Learn to negotiate -- Being more creative -- Ethics in the workplace -- Developing leadership skills -- Adapting to the workplace -- Dealing with stress and having fun -- Taking action and summing up.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Piscataway, N.J. : IEEE, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Sep. 30, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 7155859