American Community Survey (ACS) [electronic resource] : Public Use Microdata Sample (PUMS), 2001 / United States Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2005.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of the Census and Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- Restrictions on Access:
- UNAVAILABLE. This study is currently unavailable.
- Cf.: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR03890
- Other Subject(s):
- RCMD XIII. Race and Ethnicity
- FENWAY I. Fenway Archive Project
- FENWAY V. Same-Sex Families and Couples
- FENWAY VI. Studies That Include Heterosexual Populations
- ICPSR I.A.5. Census Enumerations: Historical and Contemporary Population Characteristics, United States, American Community Survey Series
- CCEERC IV.A. Demographic Changes
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2011-02-03.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Intranet.
View MARC record | catkey: 7157504