The Unfinished journey : issues in American education. / Pref. by Lyndon B. Johnson. Introd. by Harold Howe, II.
- New York : John Day Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 202 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Education
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- What price quality in education? By R. W. Tyler.--The national politics of education, by J. Brademas.--Education and poverty, by W. P. Reuther.--The educability of the children of the poor, by A. Davis.--The urban school in an urban society, by S. P. Marland, Jr.--Can the schools put innovations to use? By R. E. Slaughter.--The things of education, by H. B. Gores.--A larger role for the small college, by E. Raushenbush.--Does America need the Negro colleges? By E. J. McGrath and L. R. Meeth.--From autonomy to systems, by J. A. Perkins.--Technology and education, by T. J. Watson, Jr.--Education's role in international relations, by C. Frankel.
- Essays in commemoration of the one hundredth anniversary of the U.S. Office of Education.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
View MARC record | catkey: 716028