Essential fish habitat source document. Goosefish, lophius americanus, life history and habitat characteristics / Frank W. Steimle, Wallace W. Morse, and Donna L. Johnson
- Steimle, Frank W.
- Additional Titles:
- Goosefish, lophius americanus, life history and habitat characteristics
- Woods Hole, Mass. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service, Northeast Region, Northeast Fisheries Science Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 31 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Morse, Wallace W., Johnson, Donna (Donna L.), and Northeast Fisheries Science Center (U.S.)
- NOAA technical memorandum NMFS-NE ; 127
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed June 22, 2011). and "September 1999."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 7-9).
View MARC record | catkey: 7165554