Duquesne, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, Aug. 1929 [cartographic material] : including part of Mifflin Township
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-24: Aug. 1929, Duquesne, Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 23 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm + ; title sheet
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600. (W 79°51ʹ35ʺ/N 40°22ʹ53ʺ).
Scale 1:1,200. 100 ft. to an in.
- Partial cadastral map.
Title from title sheet.
Sheets include multiple sections; sections have various orientations.
Title sheet includes index to streets and specials, location map, and adjoining sheets index map.
Sheets 22-24 printed at scale 100 ft. to 1 inch.
"(4265) (24 sheets)."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1929 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 7165660