Ellwood City, Lawrence Co., Pennsylvania, April 1903 [cartographic material] / Sanborn Map Company
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Ellwood City, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, April 1903 and Title on sheets 2-6: April 1903, Ellwood City, PA
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 80°17ʹ11ʺ/N 40°51ʹ42ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
"6229, 6 sheets" in upper right corner of sheet 1.
Sheet 1 includes an index to streets and "specials," an adjoining sheets index map, and notes.
Sheet 4 primarily shows the "Clark Bro's. Glass M'f'g. Co." along Factory Street, and includes ancillary maps of the "Atlantic Refining Co." and "Glen M'f'g. Co., Mfr's. of Metalic Fencing," the Tindel Morris Co. Steel Forge Works," the "Ellwood Power Co. Elec. Plant & Water Works," and the "Crescent Lumber & Construction Co."
Sheet 5 includes ancillary maps of the "Hazen Lumber & Construction Co., Planing Mill & Lumber Co.," the "Standard Engineering Co.," and the "Hotel Oliver."
View MARC record | catkey: 7168094