American graffiti [videorecording] / a Lucasfilm Ltd./Coppola Co. production ; produced by Francis Ford Coppola ; written by George Lucas and Gloria Katz & Willard Huyck ; directed by George Lucas
- Uniform Title:
- American graffiti (Motion picture)
- Universal City, CA : Universal Studios Home Video, 
- Special ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Coppola, Francis Ford, 1939-
Lucas, George, 1944-
Howard, Ron, 1954-
Le Mat, Paul
Smith, Charles Martin
Ford, Harrison, 1942-
Williams, Cindy, 1947 August 22-
Wolfman Jack, 1939-1995
Universal Pictures (Firm)
Universal Studios Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English and French with optional subtitles in English, French and Spanish; Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Four teenagers come of age in 1962 on the last summer night before they go off to college, jobs, or the army.
- Related Titles:
- Making of American graffiti
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1973.
Special features: The making of American graffiti, an original documentary featuring interviews with director George Lucas, executive producer Francis Ford Coppola, and members of the cast ; audio commentary with director George Lucas.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Film editors, Verna Fields, Marcia Lucas ; casting, Fred Roos, Mike Fenton.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Richard Dreyfuss, Ronny Howard, Paul Le Mat, Charlie Martin Smith, Candy Clark, Mackenzie Phillips, Harrison Ford, Cindy Williams, Wolfman Jack.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; NTSC ; Dolby digital 2.0, mono ; anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1), dual layer.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 7270380