Fayette City, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, June 1928 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-7 : June 1928 Fayette City Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 7 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 079°50ʹ26ʺ / N 40°06ʹ01ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1.
Partial cadastral map.
Includes text, sheet diagram, location map, and index of streets and specials.
Sheets include multiple sections at diverse orientations.
"(3600) (7 sheets)".
"Including Allenport, Browntown, Fair Hope & Arnold City."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1928 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 7271727