Everett, Bedford Co., PA, July 1900 [cartographic material] / Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Everett, Bedford County, Pennsylvania, July 1900 and Title on sheets 2-4: July 1900, Everett, PA
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 3 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm + 1 title sheet
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in. (W 78°22ʹ24ʺ/N 40°00ʹ41ʺ).
- Title sheet is sheet 1 and includes an index to "specials," or buildings, an adjoining sheets index map, notes, and ancillary maps of the "Cottage Planing Mill," the "Everett Glass Wks," and the "J.E. Thropp Everett Furnace, formerly the Everett Iron Co.'s Furnace.", Partial cadastral map., "4 sheets, 3996" in upper right corner of sheet 1., "Population 3000.", and Sheets 2-4 are each one map in multiple segments.
View MARC record | catkey: 7272565