Gettysburg, Adams County, Pennsylvania, July 1924 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-17 : July 1924 Gettysburg Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 17 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 077°13ʹ53ʺ / N 39°49ʹ51ʺ).
- Title from index sheet., Partial cadastral map., Includes text, sheet diagram, location map, and index of streets and specials., Some sheets includes multiple sections at diverse orientations., "Population 5,500.", and "(1746) (17 sheets)".
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1924 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 7273769