The president of the United States, to the marshal of Virginia district, greeting: : You are hereby commanded to arrest the body of James Thompson Callendar [sic], and bring him forthwith before the judges of the court of the United States, for the middle circuit in Virginia district, now sitting at the city of Richmond, to answer a certain presentment found against him by the grand jury for said district, for making and publishing a certain false, scandalous writing, intitled "The prospect before us," ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
- [Richmond, Va.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 19 x 12 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Randolph, David Meade, 1760-1830
- Dated May 24, 1800., "(Copy marshal's return.) Executed. D.M. Randolph, Marshal V.D.", Not in Evans or Bristol., NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7274172