The Husband-man's guide : in four parts. Part first. Containing many excellent rules for setting and planting of orchards, gardens and woods, the times to sow corn, and all other sorts of seeds. Part second. Choice physical receipts for divers dangerous distempers in men, women and children. Part third. The experienc'd farrier. Containing many excellent and profitable receipts for the curing of all diseases in horses, sheep, cowes, oxen, & hogs. Part fourth. Certain rare receipts to make cordial waters, conserves, preserves; with many useful writings, &c.
- Boston [Mass.] : Printed by John Allen, for Eleazar Phillips, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5-107 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 11 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Allen, John, 1660?-1727?, Phillips, Eleazer, 1682-1763, and Zinman, Michael
- Signatures: A⁶(-A2) B-I⁶ (I6v blank)., Library Company copy from the Michael Zinman Collection of Early American Imprints., Library Company copy imperfect: wanting all before p. 17 and all after p. 102, NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS; catalogued by MWA., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1500, ESTC (BL) W1825, Rink, E. Technical Americana, 1078, and Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1008
View MARC record | catkey: 7274322