Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Her Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the thirty-first of May, 1704
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1704 May)
- Additional Titles:
- Anno regni Annae Reginae tertio. Courts at Wells removed
Courts at Wells removed
- [Boston, Mass.] : [Printed by Bartholomew Green?], [1704?]
- Physical Description:
- pages 263-266 : coat of arms ; 31 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732
- An act for removing the Court of General Sessions of the Peace, and Inferiour Court of Pleas, from Wells to York -- An act of priviledge to the members of the General Assembly, and judges of assise -- An act in further addition to the Act for levying souldiers, &c. -- An act directing, that the militia of the frontiers be provided with snow shoes, &c.
- Caption title; at head of title: Anno regni Annae Reginae tertio. Courts at Wells removed.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1699 (Evans 867).
With the arms of Queen Anne and motto "Dieu et mon droit". Cushing 226 notes a variant setting in which the motto reads "Semper eadem."
Imprint suggested by Cushing.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Library Company copy from the Michael Zinman Collection of Early American Imprints.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS; catalogued by MWA.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC (BL) W8053
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 227
View MARC record | catkey: 7274334