The Minister of France presents his compliments to [blank] : and requests the honour of [blank] presence at the entertainment, to celebrate the birth of the Dauphin, on [blank] of July next, at half after seven o'clock. The ladies will be so obliging as to provide themselves with partners before the evening. At their entrance, the managers will have the honour to present them with the numbers of their set. Philadelphia, June [blank] 1782
- La Luzerne, Anne-César, chevalier de, 1741-1791
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 7 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Peck, Col, Zinman, Michael, and Indian Queen Tavern (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- An invitation, printed on card stock.
The Chevalier de La Luzerne was the minister plenipotentiary of France.
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 5.5 x 8.4 cm.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
Library Company copy from the Michael Zinman Collection of Early American Imprints.
Library Company copy addressed in MS. to Col. Peck; MS. note on verso: at the Indian Queen.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7274390