Third Congress of the United States: at the second session, : begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the third of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four. An act for the more effectual recovery of debts due from individuals to the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act for the more effectual recovery of debts due from individuals to the United States
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : [Printed by Francis Childs], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 33 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States, Muhlenberg, Frederick Augustus Conrad, 1750-1801, Tazewell, Henry, 1753-1799, United States. Congress (3rd, 2nd session : 1794-1795), United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington), Washington, George, 1732-1799, Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, and Zinman, Michael
- Caption title.
Signed and dated on p. : Frederick August Muhlenberg, speaker of the House of Representatives. Henry Tazewell, president of the Senate pro tempore. Approved, March the third, 1795. Go: Washington, president of the united states
Francis Childs was printer to the Congress in 1795.
"An act authorizing the exportation of arms, cannon and military stores in certain cases. ... Approved, March the third, 1795."--p. .
No statement of deposition on p. .
Library Company copy from the Michael Zinman Collection of Early American Imprints.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9356
English short title catalogue, W10344
View MARC record | catkey: 7274479