The works of the Rev. John Fletcher. Volume V.
- Fletcher, John, 1729-1785
- Philadelphia [Pa.] : Printed by Henry Tuckniss, Church-Alley, and sold by John Dickins, No. 44, North Second Street, near Arch Street, M DCC XCIV. 
- The first American edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 17-300 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Dickins, John, 1747-1798, Tuckniss, Henry, Griffith, Walter, Pigman, Joshua, Smalley, Isaac, Stewart, Olive, and Zinman, Michael
- Errors in pagination: p. 199 and 237-239 misnumbered 109 and 337-339., Signatures: A-2B⁶., Not in Evans or Bristol; Evans 28683 cites v. 4-6 issued in 1795, "announced in 28549" according to Shipton & Mooney, but no copies are located., Library Company copies from the Michael Zinman Collection of Early American Imprints., Library Company copy 108086.D has gather R⁶ incorrectly folded: p. 197-200 appear upside down and in reverse order following p. 196; inscribed: Olive Stewart's book; bound in original sheep, stitched into a 19th-cent. textile chemise (blue and white stripe)., Library Company copy 108087.D inscribed: Joshua Pigman's book March 28th 1795 [and] Isaac Smalley his book and price 68 1/2 cts May 1 1815; bookplate: Walter Griffith No. [blank]., NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7274555