State of Vermont, in General Assembly, Windsor, November 5, 1799. : Resolved, that the senators and representatives of this state, in the Congress of the United States, ... use their best endeavours, that Congress propose ... the following amendment to the Constitution of the United States, to wit. ... In Council, November 5, 1799. Read and concurred unanimously. / Attest. Richard Whitney, secretary. A true copy examined. Attest. Ro. Hopkins, secretary of state
- Corporate Author:
- Vermont. General Assembly
- [Windsor, Vt.?] : [Printed by Alden Spooner?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, Roswell, 1757-1829, Whitney, Richard, 1766-1805, and Spooner, Alden, 1757-1827
- Proposing alterations in the method of electing the president and vice-president of the United States.
Printed area measures 26.6 x 13.6 cm.
Not in: Evans; Bristol; McCorison, M.A. Vermont.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7274726