An act passed at the second session of the Fourth Congress of the United States of America, : begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the fifth of December, in the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety-six, and of the independence of the United States, the twenty-first. An act concerning the circuit-courts of the United States. ... Approved, March third, 1797: Go. Washington, president of the United States. Deposited among the rolls in the office of the Department of State. [blank] Sec'ry of State
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act concerning the circuit-courts of the United States
- Philadelphia [Pa.] : Printed by Richard Folwell, No. 33, Carter's Alley, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Folwell, Richard, 1768?-1814
Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829
United States. Congress (4th, 2nd session : 1796-1797)
United States. Department of State
United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington)
- Imprint at head of title.
Printed in two columns; printed area measures 36.1 x 15.3 cm.
Library Company copy signed in MS.: T. Pickering.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B10149
View MARC record | catkey: 7274753