Report of the committee to whom were referred, on the eighth ultimo, a letter from William Henry Harrison [electronic resource] : president of the convention held at Vincennes, in the Indiana territory, declaring the consent of the people of that territory to the suspension of the sixth article of compact between the United States and the said people; also, a memorial and petition of the inhabitants of the said territory. 2d March, 1803. Read, and referred to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (7th, 2nd session : 1802-1803) House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harrison, William Henry, 1773-1841
- Last page blank.
Not in: Shaw & Shoemaker.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2361
View MARC record | catkey: 7275102