Kine pox. Satisfaction to the unsatisfied. : On Friday the 2d inst. I inoculated masters Charles and Robert Yeaton, George Manent, Peter M. Loud, and John Rinalde, (all of Portsmouth) with fresh smallpox matter, from Mr. Jackson West, who was labouring under a full crop of pustules ...
- Spalding, Lyman, 1775-1821
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 x 15 cm
- Caption title, with first lines of text., Signed and dated: L. Spalding. Portsmouth, July 16, 1802., "Testimonials showing that kine pox is an effective preventive of the small pox."--Austin., Printed in two columns divided by a line of type ornaments; printed area measures 13.1 x 11.0 cm., Not in Shaw & Shoemaker., NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1805
View MARC record | catkey: 7275657