Rules and regulations for the field exercise and manoeuvres of infantry, : compiled and adapted to the organization of the Army of the United States, agreeably to a resolve of Congress, dated December, 1814. / Published by order of the War Department
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Infantry exercise
- New-York [N.Y.] : Printed and published by by T. & W. Mercein, 1815.
- Second edition, (corrected.).
- Physical Description:
- 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lacroix, Irenee Amelot de., Scott, Winfield, 1786-1866, Freele, W. J., Horton, Elijah C., and T. & W. Mercein (Firm)
- Compiled by a board of officers, headed by Major General Winfield Scott.
Adapted from Rules and regulations for the field exercise and manoeuvres of infantry, by Irenée Amelot de Lacroix, translated by Lt.-Col. Macdonald.
Signatures: ⁴ 2-45⁴.
Not in: Shaw & Shoemaker.
"An explanation of the plates, of the Rules and regulations for the field exercise and manoeuvres of the United States infantry.":--p. -360.
Library Company copy inscribed: Elijah C. Horton's [and] W.J. Freele; wanting the plates.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7275795