(Circular.) Treasury Department, October 20, 1813. : Sir, By the act of Congress passed on the 2d day of August last "laying duties on notes of banks, bankers and certain companies; on notes, bonds and obligations discounted by banks, bankers and certain companies; and on bills of exchange of certain descriptions," a stamp-duty is laid on all promissory notes ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Treasury Department, October 20, 1813 and Sir, By the act of Congress passed on the 2d day of August last
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, William, 1760-1831 and State Bank of Camden (Camden, N.J.)
- Not in: Shaw & Shoemaker.
Historical Society broadside housed at HSP.
Historical Society copy signed by William Jones, acting secretary, and addressed to the State Bank Camden.
NEH-Readex: not in Readex; not at AAS.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 7275823