A collection of decisions of the Lords of Council and Session, in two parts [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Court of Session
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2009.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Gilmour, John, 1605?-1671, Falconer, David, Sir, 1640-1686, and Vallange, John
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Connect to e-book
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PDF format of the volume published: Edinburgh : Printed by James Watson, for John Vallange Book-seller, and are to be sold at his shop, 1701.
First three parts have separate title pages.
The first contains Decisions from July 1661, to July 1666. Observ'd by Sir John Gilmour of Craigmiller... The second part contains Decisions from November 1681, to January 1686. Observ'd by Sir David Falconer of Newton... Never before publish'd. Revised and corrected...and augmented with a table of the names...and with a table of the matter... As likeways the Acts of Sederunt from 1681... to 1696. With an Indice of the same Acts. [Edited by J. Vallange].
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7276586