Notes of the debates in the House of Lords [electronic resource] : officially taken by Henry Elsing, Clerk of the Parliaments, A.D. 1624 and 1626 / edited by Samuel Rawson Gardiner
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2010.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 236 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Elsynge, Henry, 1598-1654
Gardiner, Samuel Rawson, 1829-1902
Camden Society (Great Britain)
- Medieval and early modern sources online
Camden Society. New series ; 24
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PDF format of the volume published: Westminster : Printed for the Camden Society, 1879.
"Edited from the original MS in the possession of E.G. Carew, Esq."--t.p. of original work.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7276652