The Royal Charters of the City of Lincoln, Henry II to William III [electronic resource] / transcribed and translated with an introduction by Walter de Gray Birch
- Corporate Author:
- Lincoln (England)
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2010.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, 1 unnumbered page, 308 pages : V plate (4 facsimiles, including frontispiece)
- Additional Creators:
- Birch, Walter de Gray, 1842-1924
Great Britain. Laws, statutes, etc
- Medieval and early modern sources online
- Language Note:
- Latin texts with English translations, introduction and notes.
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PDF format of the volume published: Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1911.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7276684