String octet in E flat major, op. 20 [sound recording] : Piano sextet in D major, op. 110 / Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy
- Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix, 1809-1847
- Uniform Title:
- Chamber music. Selections
- [Germany] : Praga Digitals, 
[France] : Harmonia Mundi.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital, SACD ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Klepáč, Jaromír, Hudec, Jiří, 1953-, Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix, 1809-1847, Pražákovo kvarteto, and Kocianovo kvarteto
- String octet in E flat major, op. 20 (32:14) -- Piano sextet in D major, op. 110 (28:26).
- Related Titles:
- Piano sextet in D major, op. 110
- Compact disc.
Program notes (19 p.) in English, French and German inserted in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Pražák Quartet; Kocian Quartet; Jaromir Klepáč, piano (2nd work) ; Jiří Hudec, double-bass (2nd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in Domovina Studio, Prague, Jan. 6-7, May 21, 2005.
- Technical Details:
- "This multichannel hybrid SACD can be played on any standard compact disc player"--Container.
View MARC record | catkey: 7277060