Public participation strategies for transit / consultant, Scott Giering
- Giering, Scott
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : illustrations, maps, forms ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
Transit Cooperative Research Program
United States. Federal Transit Administration
Transit Development Corporation
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- TCRP synthesis, 1073-4880 ; 89
- Introduction -- Evolution of public involvement -- State of practice in the industry -- Case studies -- Obstacles to public participation -- Conclusions.
- 9780309143363 (softcover)
- At head of title: Transit Cooperative Research Program.
"Research sponsored by the Federal Transit Administration in cooperation with the Transit Development Corporation."
"A synthesis of transit practice."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 47-50).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Performed under TCRP project J-7, topic SH-13
View MARC record | catkey: 7277605