Between pulpit and pew [electronic resource] : the supernatural world in Mormon history and folklore / W. Paul Reeve and Michael Scott Van Wagenen, editors
- Between pulpit and pew : where history and lore intersect / W. Paul Reeve and Michael Scott Van Wagenen -- A Mormon bigfoot : David Patten's Cain and the conception of evil in LDS folklore / Matthew Bowman -- "As ugly as evil," and "as wicked as Hell" : Gadianton robbers and the legend process among the Mormons / W. Paul Reeve -- Raising the dead : Mormons, evangelicals, and miracles in America / Matthew Bowman -- Singular phenomena : the evolving Mormon interpretation of unidentified flying objects / Michael Scott Van Wagenen -- A currency of faith : taking stock in Utah County's Dream Mine / Kevin Cantera -- A Nessie in Mormon country / Alan L. Morrell -- Walking on water : nineteenth-century prophets and a legend of religious imposture / Stanley J. Thayne.
- 0874218233 (electronic bk.)
9780874218237 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 7277966